Looking for the perfect holiday adult play date? If you’re based in Los Angeles or the Southern Californian area, we may have the perfect party for you! Jess had a chance to interview adult entertainer and entrepreneur, Alina Ratuska. Alina will be hosting a “Naughty Santa Party”
in Beverly Hills this Saturday (December 16th). Alina is the Creative Director for Sntcm nightclub and was just featured on Showtime’s Naked Snctm. Check out her interview below!
1. You’re a woman organizing a sex party. Do you think that gives it some added credibility and legitimacy and makes it feel safer for women to attend?
I bring a woman’s touch to the party, but I want the party to be fun for both men and women. I think I have something for everyone at my events. But yes, I am very sensitive to the needs and desires of women.
2. What makes your parties different than other traditional lifestyle parties?
My parties are fun, for open-minded couples and female guests. All events are theme based and have a lot of entertainment, sexy shows, and special surprises.
3. How did you get involved in planning extravagant sexy parties?
I have always loved designing clothes since I was a little girl. I always loved staging shows, organizing events and planning big fashion events. I have a business, Rockachic, which does just that. This is what I always wanted to do.
4. Could you tell us a bit about your experience working with Snctm club?
I am Creative Director which means I make the costumes, put all the shows and performances together for our monthly masquerade parties. We are having parties now in various cities – L.A., New York, Las Vegas and even internationally. I am in Moscow now preparing for our first party there this weekend. I help plan the events and help run the “behind the scenes”.
5. You’re from Germany. What European influences do you use in your work?
I think I am influenced by European culture to a certain extent, but I think a lot of the fashion world, which is where I draw my main inspiration, is based on European trends and taste. I think the whole “sex party” trend grew out of European influences.
6. When you’re not working do you attend parties like Snctm and your own events? You’re all work and no play at your parties it seems.
I work all the time. I love what I do so it’s not that hard!
7. At your parties and Snctm there are performers and shows you choreograph and plan these shows and do all the costumes. What’s the toughest thing about your job? Is it hard to find good erotic performers?
To always come up with new ideas. Sometimes I wish I could just go to one of my parties and not have to do all the planning. It’s hard to find top quality people in any field I think.
8. What’s the most important message you convey to your (potential) guests?
At our events asking permission is key. You must treat other guests with respect and consideration for their feelings. We really enforce that.